The reason for the date range between 1913 and 1917 is that the new two storied Crown Hotel built in 1913 can be seen in the photograph. Carl Enchelmaier’s house can also be seen up on the top of the hill. The words Terrors Creek Township Queensland are printed on the photograph. The town name changed in 1917. This is another photograph taken by Dick O’Neill.