The Brisbane Courier of 21st February 1906 reported that David Pfrunder, Leith Gordon and Wilberfoss Evans of Terrors Creek had obtained certificates of proficiency in milk and cream testing.
David Pfrunder became manager of the Samsonvale butter factory after it had been purchased by Silverwood and then became manager of the new butter factory in Terrors Creek (Dayboro) when it opened on 14th September 1903. He remained manager until late 1915 when he moved to the Stanthorpe district to become an orchardist.
Leith Gordon was from Samsonvale. He was employed at the Samsonvale Butter Factory as a bookkeeper, a position which he retained when the new factory opened. He also became an orchardist in the Stanthorpe district for a short time.
Wilberfoss Evans was a son of Thomas Evans, the headteacher at Upper North Pine School. By the early 1920s he was a buttermaker at Malanda on the Atherton Tableland.