The Samsonvale Presbyterian Church was built in 1884 on land donated by Henry Gold adjacent to where the Samsonvale Cemetery is now located. In his book Samsonvale – A history of the Samsonvale District Andrew Gold states “…A feature of the official opening of the church by night was a Sacred Concert and Supper. In the middle of the ceremonies a violent storm swept over the district. The shingles on the roof had shrunken and not settled very well. Consequently rain leaked freely through and down onto the tightly packed patrons, providing amusement or discomfort according to where one happened to be seated…” The property was registered in the name of The Presbyterian Church of Queensland on 13th May 1886. The first burial in the Samsonvale Cemetery took place on 2nd April 1912.
50th Jubilee and Back to Samson Vale celebrations were held from 30th March to 2nd April 1934. The church was given a facelift for the occasion.
Sadly the church was demolished in the early 1970s when the property was resumed for the construction of the North Pine Dam.