Trevena Glen provides a unique farm experience for everybody that is “hands on”, enjoyable and educational. We have ducks, chickens, guinea pigs, sheep, goats, pigs, cows, horses, donkey and our lovely miniature ponies.
(1) We have a monthly open day on the FIRST SATURDAY of each month 9am-12pm. Cost is $10pp or $30 per family of four. *EFTPOS available*
(2) Our daily “Farm Experiences” for one on one feeding/handling of animals are available Mon-Sat, 4-5pm (bookings required)
(3) We offer birthday party packages from $350
(4) Horse Riding lessons (or one off horse riding experiences) are available in our 40x20m arena
(5) School, Kindy & Daycare educational visits are available throughout the week, the $cost is per the number of child attending.
(6) Holiday programs are available which incl. the “Cute & Cuddles” tour & a horse riding camp
(7) Farm Stay Accommodation is now available as well as onsite camping or caravans. The farm stay shed includes two bedrooms with fully self contained kitchen and detached toilet/shower.