DAYBORO DISTRICT PROGRESS ASSOCIATION INC.
(1) To promote civic pride.
(2) To protect the natural beauty of the district.
(3) To represent the residents of the district and to liaise on their behalf with Government and other bodies.
(4) To promote and support local business.
(5) To promote and support local associations, clubs and organisations whose objectives are principally to meet the needs of the community.
(6) To remain a-political, non-religious and non-sectarian.
Each year we also organise
Dayboro Day Festival – 29 May 2016 (always the last Sunday in May)
Dayboro Antique & Collectables Fair – 29 May 2016 (always the last Sunday in May)
Dayboro Markets – 1st Sunday monthly (except January) 8am-12pm. Proceeds to Dayboro Community/Charities decided by DDPAI
Dayboro Community Calendar
Swaggies Christmas – Mid December
Executives for 2015/2016
President: Mark Hansen
Vice President: Stephen Adcock
Treasurer: Lexie Bell
Secretary: Maria Hansen 0438 897 279
Meetings held at 28 William St, Dayboro
6.30pm on the 3rd Thursday – bi-monthly
PO Box 139, Dayboro QLD 4521
Festival email: email@example.com
Market contacts: Lexie 3425 2260 or Steve 0412 867 781