In 1907 John Kelly established a bootmakers and bakery business in Terrors Creek. William Clement Rodwell was the baker. He was enrolled on the Pine Rivers Electoral Roll as a baker on 11th January 1913. In September 1925 it became Kelly Bros. Store. The brothers did the baking and their sister Esther served in the shop. On 5th June 1928 Fred Kelly took over the business.
From about mid-1929 until sometime in the early 1930s the bakers were James Henry Lunn and his brother. The bread was baked at the bakery in McKenzie Street and sold from a shopfront in Williams Street (now occupied by Mill Creek café) where James Lunn lived with his wife Eileen Florence Lunn. They were enrolled on the Pine Rivers Electoral Roll on 24 September 1929 but were gone by 1934.