Dayboro & Districts Junior Farmers Club was formed when a public interest meeting was held on 5thMarch 1958. Mr John Nutting and Mr T Sherman from Junior Farmers Head Office attended the meeting. They were introduced to the 31 local people who attended the evening by Mr Ken Gold from the Samsonvale Club. Executive officers were elected – Chairman: Leigh Henzell, Deputy Chairman: Laurie Stubbings, Secretary: Val Bass, Assistant Secretary: John Baxter (resigned 6thOctober 1958), Neville Juffs elected,Treasurer: Tony Hawkins, Zone Representatives: Leigh Henzell and Max Kuhn.
The Club’s first meeting was held on 10th March 1958. Sometime later the club’s name was changed to Dayboro Rural Youth Club. The club’s last meeting was held on 21st January 1972.