The Dayboro Times and Moreton Mail of 28th August 1954 reported on the Pine Shire Council’s August meeting “…Re Dayboro Cemetery Trustees, it was pointed out that their desire to relinquish authority would be arranged in conjunction with the Lands Department immediately they signified their intention to resign.” The process was eventually completed with the gazettal on 14th May 1955 of the Pine Shire Council as the new trustee of the Dayboro Cemetery. The resignations of R.A. Cruice, J.J. Kelly, A.D. Enchelmaier, A.J. Cruice and R.E. Merker were recorded.
The Brisbane Courier of 3rd September 1903 reported “…An area of three acres at Upper North Pine has been set apart as a reserve for cemetery, and has been placed under the control of Messrs. T. Evans, J. Chambers, C.J.F. Buhmann, R. Kenman and John Bond…”
In March 1915 Ernest Lacey was appointed a trustee replacing Thomas Evans. In March 1937 Mr. R.F. Bradley of Armstrong Creek was the sole surviving Dayboro Cemetery trustee. R.A. Cruice, C. Enchelmaier and A. Strain were appointed trustees on 26th November 1938.