The Coronation Masonic Lodge was formed in 1902. The Consecration Meeting was held on 25th October 1902 in the Orange Hall when Thomas Evans, head teacher of Upper North Pine School, was installed as Worshipful Master. Land was acquired in McKenzie Street (opposite present day Dayboro UQ Veterinary Surgery) and the members built a hall for themselves about 1911.
In April 1946 the Lodge purchased land on the corner of Delaney Road and Cruice Street. In March 1952 the Lodge Architect completed plans for the new temple and C.H. (Bill) Scriven was engaged to erect the building. The original lodge building was dismantled and some of the material was used in the new building. The dedication of the new building took place on 25th October 1952, exactly 50 years from when the Lodge was consecrated. The Dayboro Times and Moreton Mail of 8th November 1952 reported “…The opening of the new Masonic Temple at Dayboro recently was an outstanding success. Approximately 259 brethren from Brisbane and all country districts adjacent to Dayboro attended.”
In 1984 the building was extended and refaced in brick. Due to lack of numbers in recent times, the Lodge moved to Petrie and the building was put up for sale.