The reason for the date range between 1915 and 1920 is that the residence, which is now 1 Hay Road, can be seen in the photograph and it was built abt. 1915. None of the railway buildings are in the photograph and the railway was opened on 25th September 1920.
The photograph has been taken from in front of the Crown Hotel.
Floodwaters are beginning to surround Cruice Bros. Butcher Shop.